Christian Stewardship is the responsible use of your time, talent, and treasure to do God's work.
Christian stewards, empowered by the Holy Spirit, live purposeful lives by:
* Evangelism: living and telling the Good News
* Seeking justice and peace
* Wisely using your God-given talents to serve others
* Sharing our financial and material resources to serve our church and its ministries
* Providing for future generations
Individuals can become good Christian stewards by offering gifts of time, talent and treasure.