The Spiritual Growth Team focuses on creating Christian educational ministries for all ages that fulfill the great commission, enhance spiritual growth and strengthen the Christian family.
Areas of responsibility include the following:
• Creating Christian educational ministries for all ages
• Assist the Director of Educational Ministries in recruiting Christian educational teachers
• Providing and maintaining a church library
• Recommending appropriate audiovisual equipment, as necessary
• Making provisions for special activities, including confirmation class and vacation
church school or summer program
·Mentoring and supporting groups that encourage spiritual growth, such as Upward, and Sister Circle.
Everyone is welcome to check out a book in the Welcome Center church library. The Spiritual Growth team is requesting gently used Christian books for the Church library. If you would like to donate your used books, please drop them off in the Welcome Center. Please clearly labeled your books: “Church Library.”