Within the Administrative Board there is a Personnel Committee composed of one board member and three to five members of the congregation in good standing. The duties of this committee include:
• Developing and updating an employee handbook
• Outlining the responsibilities and duties of each staff member
• Assist in annual evaluations of staff.
• Serve as a liaison between staff, church members and the community, and assist to hear and resolve issues as they arise
• Make recommendations to the Board regarding any action concerning staff
(The Learning House Director will secure, train, supervise and evaluate the LH staff.)