Within the Administrative Board there is a Finance Committee composed of the treasurer and an additional three to four members of the congregation selected by the Board. The duties of this committee include:
• Create the budget for presentation to the congregation.
• Oversee the budget, expenses and bookkeeping of the church.
• Monitor and supervise the financial business of the church and make recommendations to the Board.
• Facilitate the financial stewardship program.
• Establish and administer the Memorial Fund. The monies within the fund may be spent upon the recommendation of the Finance Committee and approval of the Administrative Board.
• Establish and administer the Endowment Fund. The income from the fund may be spent upon the recommendation of the Finance Committee and approval of the Administrative Board. The principal of the Endowment Fund may only be spent by a two-thirds vote of the church members present at a duly called meeting. Principal amounts will be repaid in full.
• Assist donors in the selection of gifts appropriate to the needs and décor of the church.
• Count the money collected at Sunday worship service (Tally Team).